Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

FFF: Feast for the Senses

I loved the game we called A Feast for the Senses. The first spin determined who got coated, the second spin was for the substance, and the third was for who licked it off.

"Yummy chocolate. All done."

Laura spun three times. She looked at Mary, smiling. "You get coated. I do the licking. The substance is cum."

They took turns sucking me, then I withdrew, and aimed carefully....

The challenge this week was: exactly 69 words.
The phrase "...a feast for the senses..." must be used.
Go see Panser's Lair to see who else is participating!

10 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun game, Happy FFF!

    Katia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Making a game out of it was more than I had considered. I absolutely love seeing what people come up with each week. I'll bet that game can devolve in a big hurry, though. :)

    Thanks for playing along this week!

    -- PB

    ReplyDelete
  3. A hot mess, indeed. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a threesome, what a game! Everyone's a winner here. Enjoyable FFF reading. ;-)

    ~CP

    ReplyDelete
  5. heehee I want to play!!! Bravo games and chocolate best combination.
    always,
    Bilinda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! That was great. You got so much into the 69 words. And I've logged that game away for a future party for sure - could lead to some interesting combinaions!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice! what a nice way to share a yummy treat!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Starting from the photo and going on to even better things. Kudos, sir. Kudos.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can I play? ;-) I really like this one... playful and naughty.

    ReplyDelete
  10. **stamps feet** I wanna play that game

    excellent x

    ReplyDelete