Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Celebrity Pass

I was reading Spring Flower's post on her celebrity pass (i.e., the person you can have sex with without consequence.) My own list is pretty simple - it has Salma Hayek in spots 1-5. I'm sure I could come up with a more complete list, but Salma tops any list of mine by a good margin.

I've been seriously in lust with the Mexican goddess since I first saw her in Desperado (featuring her only nude scene - pic below,) and ever since then I've tried not to miss an opportunity to see her. What's not to like? Beautiful face, otherworldly body, voluptuous, passionate, and maybe even a little crazy.

My lovely wife, who probably knows my list as least as well as I do, often sends me YouTube clips of Salma on the red carpet at various events. She'll laugh and say things to me like, "She's too high maintenance for you", or, "It would never work, she's way too crazy for you." Or playfully, to get a rise out of me, "You couldn't handle her, she's too much woman."

My responses never change. My answer to the first two is that I don't want to live with her, or (god forbid) be married to her. I know she's a high-maintenance prima donna, and I know I couldn't live with that for one day. But that's not what we're talking about. What I want is to take her every way I can think of, and maybe come up with a few new ways.

As to the third charge, she may be right. I imagine her as a tigress, and maybe I couldn't handle her - but I'd sure like to give it my best effort. If I don't make it, I'll at least go out with a smile on my face.

But I wouldn't bet against me.

5 comments:

  1. It's funny, I look like Salma!! (no, not really)
    I agree, she is hot & sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vin is my celebrity free pass. *Swoons* now I need a few moments. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choice. She is totally hot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Beautiful face, otherworldly body, voluptuous, passionate, and maybe even a little crazy." Good to know you like the crazies. ;-)

    ReplyDelete