Pages

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Beach Memories

I just returned from a beach vacation with the family, and it reminded me of a family beach vacation when I was a teenager. I was a desperately horny kid, in a perpetual state of longing and frustration, with no sexual outlet beyond my own right hand - and way too shy to have any realistic hope of changing that sad state of affairs. As that was my only outlet, I used it at least once a day.

Depending on how you look at it, for a guy in my state, the beach was either the best or the worst place to be. The beach was full of young, nubile, bikini-clad beauties, and I was like the proverbial kid with his nose to the candy store window.

The first afternoon we were there, I just had to go up to our room to relieve the pressure. I made some excuse, borrowed a room key from my parents, and got some blessed alone time. I probably brought myself off in less than a minute, and it was the longest, strongest, most intense orgasm I had ever had in my life. Now I was extremely adept with the equipment by this time, but this was head and shoulders better than anything I had ever experienced. I hadn't done anything different, but the result was head-spinning.

Afterwards, ever curious, I wondered if it was a one-time thing, or the new norm. The next afternoon, I made another excuse to go up to the room in the afternoon, and hallelujah, another mind-blowing orgasm. I could hardly believe my good luck.

It was one of the most sexually-charged weeks of my life. I couldn't wait for my few minutes of alone time in the afternoon. Every time was as good or better than the time before!

The vacation ended, and much to my disappointment, my orgasms returned to their usual (though still wonderful) levels of intensity. I can't explain it, but can only imagine that it was the combination of being young and horny with the stimulus of so much shapely female flesh on display.

The next time we vacationed at the beach (probably a year or two later,) I eagerly anticipated the feeling of those over-the-top beach orgasms again, but the sensations of that one week were never duplicated. I can still close my eyes and recapture some of the feelings of youthful intensity and the innocent days of discovery....

2 comments:

  1. It sounded like quite a week back then!!!
    But what about this recent beach vacation? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comments at my blog. I really like yours!! You write with an intelligence and sensitivity that's refreshing. Glad I found you... or rather, glad you found me. :-)

    ReplyDelete