Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Very Soon

I lay on my back as you ride me... reveling in the sensations of your body on top of mine. I can feel how wet you are, both from how easily my cock slides into your slick pussy, and from the sensation of moisture I'm starting to feel on my balls and thighs.

I'm holding myself still and letting you control the pace...and then you pause and I take over, thrusting up into you. Even though you've experienced it before, you still express surprise that I can fuck you from the bottom. I just give you my evil grin and continue pounding you...my hands on your hips holding you still...thrusting up into you. Then I ease up and let you take over again.

You continue riding me, and my hands caress your back...squeezing the cheeks of your ass...then smacking your ass. You groan and grind down into me. I spread your ass cheeks and reach down to feel my cock sliding into you. I get my middle finger nice and wet, then slide it up between your ass cheeks, circling your tight little asshole. I circle it with my finger...teasing...as you continue to move urgently up and down on my cock. The added sensation of my finger at your back door makes you moan louder and grind down into me.

I whisper in your ear, "I'm going to fuck your tight little ass, and soon. It's been way too long." You groan in agreement, and I push my finger in up to the first knuckle.

Your ass clamps down hard on my finger as you start to cum. The thought of sliding my fat cock into your tightest space pushes me over the edge, and I groan out loud as I fill your pussy full of my hot cum...my finger still in your ass, and the thought in both our heads that I'm going to take you that way...very soon.

5 comments:

  1. Very nice description of fucking from the bottom :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that was hot. Sounds exactly like The Southerner and I and what we are on the brink of doing. Hawt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was definitely....very, very... oh God!

    ReplyDelete