Pages

Monday, June 14, 2010

Phone Threesome (Part 2)

(Continued from here)

I started licking her pussy, which I always enjoy, but hearing her describe to Mary what I was doing increased the intensity ten-fold. I started slowly, because I knew that if I started in earnest that she would completely lose herself in the sensations and wouldn't be able to continue the conversation.

"Uh huh, he's licking my pussy.... I know, if feels fantastic. You need to come here and feel what he can do with his tongue."

Addressed to me, "Baby, will you eat her pussy if she comes here to see us?"

I laughed wickedly and took the phone. "Mary, you know I'll lick you pussy until you beg me for mercy...and maybe some more after that." I heard a moan in response, then I asked "What are you doing now?"

"Pinching my nipples. Please let me touch my pussy?"

I had forgotten that I had told her she wasn't to touch her pussy until I told her it was okay. I laughed, "Yes, baby, touch your pussy now. Imagine me there right now sliding my tongue between your pussy lips...licking up and down...back and forth...moving up and circling your clit."

I heard her cum long and hard, and I passed the phone to SG so she could hear too. They egged each other on, and I dove back into SG's pussy, licking her to a long intense orgasm for Mary to hear.

Then I moved up between SG's legs and touched the head of my cock to her sopping wet pussy. I stayed there, sliding the head slowly up and down between her lips as she groaned in frustration. "He has his cock right there, but he's teasing me...not pushing it in."

She handed me the phone, and Mary took over. "Are you going to fuck her? Are you going to push your big cock into her pussy?" I grunted agreement.

"I'm rubbing my toy on my pussy...wishing you were here to fuck me. Do you wish you could fuck me now?" I grunted agreement again.

"I want to you to push your cock into her at the same time I push my toy in, okay?" I agreed.

"Ready...set...go!"

I sank my cock balls deep into SG, her long moan a twin to the deep moan I heard on the phone.

Mary gasped into the phone, "Now fuck me hard."

(Continued here)

3 comments:

  1. Mmmm that is hot... can't wait to read more. (and that's what I call multitasking!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I agree with Spring Flower. Multitasking at its finest. Ha ha.

    ReplyDelete