Pages

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Phone Threesome (Part 1)

I laid back on the pillows, half sitting up, and told Mary in detail about our erotic adventures of the past weekend...the things we had seen...and done. The Sensual Goddess (SG) was next to me, listening intently. I was just wearing my bed-time boxers, and she was in her nightie, idly stroking my chest, smiling as she heard me tell the story. She motioned for me to give her the phone. She continued the story, and the two ladies talked animatedly.

After a few minutes, the conversation turned to what would have happened if she was there with us. I could hear the "left out" tone in Mary's voice, and SG assured her that we would have loved to have had her there with us, and that hopefully there would be another time. She grinned wickedly at me as she said this, then handed me the phone.

Mary was a friend who we only knew in the virtual world. She was both our friends, and enjoyed flirting with both of us and talking about sexual issues and scenarios. But it had never gone beyond that.

I continued the story, but now SG was doing more than listening. She was stroking my cock, which was now rock-hard because of both the erotic conversation and the potentially erotic scenario. Mary asked what SG was doing. I was coy. "What do you imagine she's doing?"

"Sucking your cock?"

I laughed. "Not yet. She's just stroking me now, you naughty girl." A pause...then, "Would you be sucking my cock if you were here?"

A soft moan. "God, yes."

My cock must have lurched in SG's hand. I love phone sex. I love hearing a sensual female voice telling me what she wants to do to me...and reacting to my words. Hearing the desire in her voice as SG actually touched me was an amazing rush.

I don't know if SG could hear everything that was said, but she could certainly tell the direction the conversation was going, and it took her to the next level of arousal. I felt her lips wrap around the head of my cock as her tongue licked around and around my head. I must have gasped, and Mary asked what was happening. I described in detail the way she was licking my cock-head...teasing me...sometimes sucking the head in, and then coming off to lick me some more.

She moaned with a mixture of desire and frustration. I asked her if she was turned on, and she moaned "yes." I asked her what she was wearing, and she told me she was in her pajamas. I asked her to cup her breasts, and I could tell by her moan that she was doing it. She described her breasts as big and soft, and told me her nipples were hard and throbbing.

I told her to take off her pajama top, and waited until she told me it was off. I asked her to pinch her nipples for me, and she groaned with arousal...whispering that she wanted me to suck them. I told her I wished I could suck them until she begged me for mercy. SG responded by taking my cock in her mouth and sliding her lips down my shaft until my head hit the back of her throat.

I slid my hand into SG's pajama bottoms as she sucked my cock, and I told Mary that her pussy was soaked. Mary told me she was soaked too, and I told her to take her pajama bottoms off and spread her legs for me...but not to touch her pussy yet. I told her SG was bobbing up and down on my cock, and she told me how much she wanted to suck me. Then she paused. "SG says you're big."

I laughed teasingly. "Big enough to get the job done."

Frustration in her voice. "No really, she says you're big and thick. Tell me how big."

I chuckled wickedly again. "You'll have to come and see for yourself. Do you think you could handle me."

She feistily told me she looked forward to the challenge.

Then I decided to switch gears. I brought SG off my cock and handed her the phone. I eased her back, and she laid down and got comfortable. I heard her describe to Mary how I was undressing her, spreading her legs, and kissing my way up her inner thighs....

(Continued here)

4 comments:

  1. Hot start to your story, can't wait to read the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg.. Hot hot hot!! I'm sending you my phone number.;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My God! My imagination goes wild...!

    ReplyDelete