Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Phone Threesome (Finale)

(Continued from here)

We made love in every possible combination of who was talking...who was listening...who was doing what to whom...with Mary mirroring our actions on the phone. The connection between SG and I was electric, and the connection between the two of us and Mary on the phone was every bit as electric.

I was possibly as turned on as I've ever been. I literally felt like a carnal Superman...like I could continue plundering these two sexy ladies indefinitely. And I was very definitely plundering them - it's not unusual for SG to have orgasms on top of her orgasms, and like me, having our friend on the phone had ramped her up to a new level of arousal. Mary was the perfect sound of desire and arousal on the phone, which turned me on so much it was almost painful, and I know she came multiple times while I was listening.

I was initially worried about being *too* turned on, and not being able to last as long as I wanted, but it turned out not to be an issue. I was careful to pace myself - after a period of hard deep thrusts, I would slow down and concentrate on the words being spoken.

Finally we were all working toward a huge climax. I took the phone and told Mary I was putting SG on all fours and moving behind her. She breathlessly told me that being fucked doggy-style is her favorite position. I told her to get on all fours and imagine me behind her. I gave SG the phone and told her to tell Mary what I was doing.

I positioned my cock, grabbed SG's hips, and thrust home. She screamed out loud, and I could hear the second scream coming from the phone. All subtlety was gone...I was fucking her like a machine...like a sex-crazed animal. Soon enough I grunted that I was close to coming, and as much as I wanted the encounter to last forever, there was no holding back. I came with an intensity I could hardly believe, and feeling my cum shoot into her pushed SG into a screaming orgasm. I couldn't hear Mary, but she later told us that she came along with us.

I collapsed to the bed, utterly spent. My head was spinning and my ears were ringing. The ladies were talking softly and lovingly, after-glowing together on the phone, and I was snuggling SG and listening in. We finally said our good-nights to Mary, then we snuggled a while longer. SG knew that she had helped make a fantasy of mine come true, and she smiled at my thanks and said it was hardly a hardship for her. I was, and still am, grateful beyond words.

4 comments:

  1. Very sexy conclusion to your inventive phone sex. I like how you said "...like a sex-crazed animal..." Sex does remind us that we're animals, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my!!!! I love animalistic sex. That sounded very very hot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...my heart is racing...parts of me throbbing.

    This was spectacular!

    -Hedone

    ReplyDelete