Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Hotel Sex

This is our escape time - a mini-vacation road trip to a place I promised I'd show you one day. The budget roadside hotel will do just fine as an overnight stop. It's convenient, and has a nice, standard room...maybe a little musty-smelling, but it will do. And one very nice queen-size bed, which we'll put to good use.

We're both tired, but we're not passing up an opportunity for hotel sex. Snuggling and kissing leads to undressing, which leads to sweet lovemaking. I'm on top, slowly thrusting in an out...kissing...stroking. Slow, sensual, delicious.

Then I roll over and pull you on top of me, and you crank it up a notch, taking full advantage of not being at home. Your inclination is to be loud and expressive, and you love being able to let that out, with no thought of having to restrain yourself. Each time you lower yourself down on me you moan loudly with pleasure. I love hearing your moans, and I smile at the thought of what the people in the rooms around us must be hearing. You cum while riding me, and then cum again even harder.

I feel like I could last all night here while you ride my cock, but I decide that I need you from behind. I put you on all fours on the bed, move behind you, and slide easily in. I grab your hips firmly and start fucking you hard. I'm grunting with each thrust, and you're louder than ever...sometimes moaning with pleasure...sometimes demanding that I fuck you harder. I'm more than happy to oblige, and savagely pound your tight little snatch.

I've lost track of your orgasms, and I can feel my climax rapidly approaching. I'm grunting like a bull now, and finally go over the edge, filling your pussy full of my hot cum. The sensation of being filled with my hot cream pushes you into a long final screaming orgasm.

We collapse in a heap on the bed, cuddling and kissing in a long afterglow. We laugh about what the neighbors heard, and about who's going to have to sleep in the wet spot...but the whole bed is one big wet spot.

In all seriousness, is there anything better than hotel sex? We didn't do anything new or crazy or unusual, but being in a hotel just provides a sense of being able to let loose, and seems to make everything more intense. I'm a big fan.

5 comments:

  1. Big fan too! Nothing turns me on more than to think of him and me, fucking everywhere in that room, of using those crisp sheets. And if it's covered in sweat and fluids, even better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm yes please!

    I need a vacation. *giggles*

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's something about being in a hotel that makes sex even hotter. Maybe it's the shared walls? Or being away from the monotany of life? Whatever it is, the inhibitions always seem to fall. I'm also a fan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sneaking away in a hotel with a king size bed, my dream right now

    ReplyDelete