Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2010

FFF: Yoga Lesson


Yoga class was over, and I was pleased that she was staying for her private lesson. I lit a stick of incense and watched appreciatively as she peeled off her clothes.

I told her we would be exploring the bound angle pose. She smiled, brought the soles of her feet together, and slowly folded forward. I caressed her, guiding her into the bend.

I knelt behind her, watching as she folded to the floor, her wet pussy spreading open to me....

The challenge this week was: 81 words.
Go see Panser's Lair to see who else is participating!

11 comments:

  1. You know, I find yoga really demanding and difficult, therefore I kinda hate it. But I'd definitely stay for private lessons!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sexy. I just Googled the bound angle post.

    "Bound angle pose is an excellent groin and hip-opener."

    Hahaha. For some reason that cracks me up.

    Great job today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bound angel-I'll take those private lessons.

    Katia

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm are YOU giving private lessons?:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh ho! This is the sort of thing that could induce me to take yoga classes. Bravo, sir. Nicely written.

    -- PB

    ReplyDelete
  7. I KNEW there was a reason I loved Yoga !!

    Excellent !

    ReplyDelete
  8. You do have to relish a bendy, twisty, and wet, pupil...

    Happy Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ummmm...that's what my yoga is missing. Someone to bend me to *their* will. ;) Happy FFF!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sex in this position... yeah, there's a reason why I don't do yoga. My poor hips couldn't take it. But I like the idea nonetheless.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I knew I have to take yoga lessons, have been postponing this for too long!

    ReplyDelete