Pages

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Windows to the Soul

The eyes are truly the windows to the soul, and never so much as in intimate moments. Deep eye contact locks me to you, and makes the connection so much more intense. I want to look into your eyes and read your feelings. The erotic sensations are almost overwhelming..our bodies pressed tightly together...hips grinding...my cock spreading your pussy open as I thrust into you. And as good as that feels, to move back a few inches and look into your eyes makes it so much better. Show me with your eyes how good it feels....

Of course, this requires that at least some lights be left on, which is always my preference. All of the senses are delicious in their own way, but I definitely feel that something major is lost when I can't see what's going on. I'm a visual glutton in general...I want to watch everything. I want to look into your eyes, but I also want to watch your breasts bounce as I slam into you, and I want to glance down and watch my hard cock spreading your pussy lips and sliding inch-by-inch into you. And I may close my eyes to better focus on the other sensations...the feel of you, or the sounds we make. But my gaze will always come back to your eyes and lock there.

There's only one rival to the face-to-face eye contact, and that's when you look up to meet my eye while you're sucking my cock. You look up questioningly, wanting to know if you're doing a good job, and if I'm enjoying it. There's so much you can tell me with that glance...how much you love giving me head, how good my cock feels in your mouth.... The sight of you closing your eyes as you try to relax your throat to take me deeper...then coming up to lick and suck my head...then going down again, bobbing your head up and down on my hard shaft...then looking up at me with a smile to see the pleasure on my face. Mmmmm, that's sooooo good....

The very best, of course, is watching you cum. I can tell when you're getting close, and you know I love bringing you close to the edge, but not letting you go over. Finally I drive you past the point of no return, and I tell you sharply to open your eyes and look at me. My eyes bore into you, and the connection is almost overpowering. I can see the pleasure I'm giving you, and the loss of control as you go over the edge. I growl, "stay with me, baby" as waves of pleasure wash over you. I can see the struggle in your eyes, as you try your best to stay with me. Such a deep and intimate connection. So good...so very good.

4 comments:

  1. I'm a visual person too.
    That was very sexy to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with Spring Flower, very sexy read indeed.

    I find it so hard to keep my eyes open when I'm pushed past that point. Quite the struggle but well worth it in the end!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I grimace a lot during sex, especially getting closer to orgasm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't done this is a long time...

    ReplyDelete