Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Toxic

I'm feeling pent-up, to the point of being toxic. It's been too long...way too long....

I'm dangerous to be around in this state...all carnal energy, desperate for an outlet, desperate for relief from this building pressure. I feel electric, unstoppable...and I'm going to find an outlet.

If a girl wasn't careful, she could get taken - hard. There's a time for sweet sensual love-making, but this isn't it. This is the time for raw, urgent, animalistic fucking...putting you in the position I want you...taking you without mercy.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

7 comments:

  1. Ooooh I like those types of warnings. *grins*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! That's a, I need a cold shower, type of post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my first time at your blog. I really like it a lot. I can't wait to check it out more. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet :) I feel that pent up sexual energy myself. It's been a while since I've had one of the "raw, urgent, animalistic fucking" that you write about.

    ReplyDelete