Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Jim and Lisa (Part 3)

She reached behind her and unsnapped it, then brought out a white lacy bra through the arm-hole of her white tank-top. She dropped it behind her onto the loveseat and faced me expectantly. The only thing I could think was, "Wow!" Her breasts were big and full, low on her chest, pressing against the tank-top. Her nipples were poking obscenely through the thin material. I was breathless and speechless and stood there admiring her for a few moments. Then I regained my composure, turned her back to face Jim, and moved behind her.

My hands started at her waist and moved up, staying on the outside of her shirt...slowly up...until I was cupping those big round tits in my hands. She moaned softly when I squeezed them, and again when I took her nipples between my thumb and finger. They were long, thick, and hard, and she went crazy when I started to play with them. She ground her ass back into my cock, which was erect and throbbing, but I held her firmly in place - it was going to be a while before she was getting that.

My hands moved under the tank-top, squeezing her tits hard and playing with her hard nipples. I rolled them between my fingers, and pinched them...first gently, then harder. She moaned out loud, so I pinched them harder still.

I brought my attention back to Jim, who gave me a nod of encouragement. I spoke to him again, prolonging the tease, as I continued tweaking her nipples. "She really loves nipple play, doesn't she?" He smiled and nodded.

I continued stroking her from behind, and moved my lips to the side of her neck. She moaned, "Oh god, yes..." as I kissed and sucked on her neck, rolling and pinching her nipples all the while. Her breathing was getting heavier, and I think I could have made her cum from nipple play alone, but I didn't want to take her over the edge yet.

I released her and whispered in her ear, "Take your shorts off." She unbuttoned and unzipped her khaki shorts and they fell to the floor. She kicked them away, and turned to face me. She was wearing white lace bikini panties, and that and the tank-top were all she had on. I stood there and drank her in...a smile coming to my face as I saw what a state of sexual need she was in. She could hardly contain her anticipation as to what would be next, and I let her squirm there for another long moment.

I finally broke the silence. "A glass of ice water, please."

She walked over to the bar, put some ice cubes in a glass, then filled it with water. She came back and handed it to me, fairly trembling with excitement. I took the glass, and she stood there, wondering what I was going to do. I couldn't take my eyes off her hard nipples poking through her tank-top. She blushed and looked down. I put my hand under her chin and lifted it, saying firmly, "Look at me."

She gasped out loud as I deliberately emptied the glass of ice water on her tank-top.

(Continued here.)

3 comments:

  1. Wow. Im hanging on every word. I cant wait for the rest of the story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won't tell you the effect this has on me!!

    ReplyDelete