Pages

Thursday, May 6, 2010

FFF: Still Life with Fruit Basket


Life modeling was a good way to make some extra money, and I admit I enjoyed it. And the private sessions with her quickly turned into a “modeling with benefits” relationship.

During a rest break, I teased her that I’m not quite as long as this banana, but I’m just as thick. With a smirk, she slid the banana into her mouth, then withdrew it. My hand wrapped in her hair as I drew her to my cock, her mouth open and eager.

The challenge this week was: 63-83 words.
Go see Panser's Lair to see who else is participating!

8 comments:

  1. Gotta love the phallic fruits. Happy FFF to ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had me with "life modeling". Ahhh, art school and your story ain't half bad either (wink)xo - E.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I have no artistic talent, but I'd pretend to, just so you could model for me. ;)

    Very original!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I want to learn how to draw but need a model, just for a few hours. *winks*

    Happy Flash Fiction Friday!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this was a wickedly hot snippet! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. and being PAID besides ... what a GREAT job !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of protein in 'that' banana.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lot of people seemed to like the whole banana theme this week. Thanks for playing along!

    -- PB

    ReplyDelete