Pages

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

TMI Tuesday

1. Commando: Sexy or disgusting? Do you have a "best" commando story?
Sexy. I've never done it myself - as a male, I like to be held in place (hence boxer briefs and not boxers) and find flopping around very uncomfortabe. Finding that my partner isn't wearing what I thought they were is very sexy. I'm drawing a blank on a specific "best" story....

2. Foreplay: Is there such a thing as too much?
In general, no. I suppose there's a time when you want to get on with it, but I don't really think about it terms of a separation between foreplay and "the act." It's all lovemaking.

3. Oral sex: Good if you are getting? Good if you are giving? Equally ewwwww?
YES. YES. Huh? I never understood the "ewwww" people. What's not to like?!?

4. Orgasm: Is one per night enough or does the first one just get your motor running?
One per night is usually enough. But on special occasions it just gets the motor running. Now my partner...she has orgasms on top of her orgasms, often without count.

5. Morning sex: "Oh hell yes!", "Well if I have, too." or "Just get in the shower and go to work."
Oh hell yes! I love it in the morning. What better way to start the day? We're both toasty warm and slightly sleepy. I don't care that we're unshowered and unwashed, or even that you're still feeling gooey from last night. I'm a big fan.

Bonus (as in optional): Have you ever had anonymous sex? Have you ever had an orgasm without at least knowing your partner's last name?
No, to my lasting regret.

2 comments:

  1. Love morning sex... but I'm counting on the fingers of one hand the times it happened. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed this, I have similar answers.

    ReplyDelete