Pages

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Heather (Part 3)

(Continuation of a story that started here and continued here.)

To be honest, before she said "What about you?" I hadn't given a single thought to my cock or my own pleasure. Hard to believe, I know, but the way she presented her pussy to me was so erotic and so unexpected, I hadn't thought about anything except watching her...touching her...licking her...tasting her...and making her cum for me. But now that she mentioned it, yes, I realized that my pants were threatening to burst open and that there was no possible way I wasn't fucking her. It didn't occur to me until later that maybe that wasn't what she had in mind, but it didn't matter, and she gave no indication that it wasn't okay.

I dropped my pants to my ankles, then peeled my drawers down over my erection. She gratified me by exclaiming a shocked "Jesus Christ!" and the surprised look on her face told me that I was bigger than she was used to. Now it was my turn to smile a pleased smile.

She was still sitting on my desk and hadn't moved from where I had eaten her to orgasm. I scooted her to the front of the desk and spread her legs again. Her pussy was still soaking wet, and I positioned my cock between her pussy lips and slid it up and down her slit, coating my head with her juices. Then I pushed her knees up toward her chest and thrust my hips forward. I couldn't help looking down and watching my swollen head spread her lips wide and push inside. She was amazingly tight, but so wet that I slid right in, and I watched every inch of my shaft disappear into her.

We both moaned out loud, and I stayed there for what seemed like an hour, but was probably a few seconds...just drinking in the sensation of being buried to the hilt inside her. Then I slowly withdrew, still watching, as my cock slid inch by inch out of her. I thrust in again harder, and started fucking her with a slow steady rhythm.

The thought hit me that I hadn't seen her breasts yet, so I lifted her t-shirt and bra up in one motion, and she raised her arms so I could lift them off. She had smallish tits, either an A or B cup, milky white with small pink erect nipples, and they looked perfect. I stopped for a moment to play with her nipples, but then I had to start thrusting again.

I moved in to kiss her, and she deflected me, bringing her lips to my ear and whispering "Give it to me." I was hurt for a split second, but I understood - we weren't lovers, and this wasn't the beginning of a relationship. We were fucking, right now, and it was almost certainly a one-time thing. And that was fine. But I thought to myself, "I'm going to give you something to remember."

I spread her even wider and started fucking her hard and fast, pistoning in and out of that tight little red-haired pussy. She gave a little squeal with every thrust, and I was beyond caring if anyone else was in the office to hear us.

I would like to say that I took her in umpteen different ways, and that it lasted hour after hour without end. But the truth is that I was still pretty young and *way* too excited to last very long. Her moans told me that she was building up to another big orgasm, and I could feel the tingling in my balls and knew I was close.

I started fucking her in a frenzy, pounding her savagely as she stared at me with lust-filled eyes. I grunted that I was going to cum, and she hissed "I'm on the pill, cum inside me." That was a damn good thing, because I'm not sure I could have pulled out.

A couple more hard fast thrusts, and I started cumming...and kept cumming...grinding into her, my cock spasming wildly, shooting ropes of hot cum deep inside her. I was vaguely aware that she was in the throes of another huge climax, and after a few final thrusts and a few last spurts into her, we started to subside together.

I'm not sure how long we stayed motionless there, with her sitting on the edge of the desk, me standing on front of her, my cock buried balls deep. I could feel her pussy squeezing me, and our combined juices starting to leak out of her.

Finally she rocked her hips and my cock popped out. She put her bra and shirt back on, mopped herself up with some tissues, then got off the desk and put her panties back on. I stood there dumbly for a second, then pulled my pants back up. There was an awkward silence, and finally she said she'd better get going. I mumbled something profound like "Okay", and she gathered up her things, smiled at me, and left.

I wasn't expecting a repeat, and there wasn't one. We never exchanged a word or a glance or anything that hinted at what had happened. At first, things were awkward at work, but we quickly settled back into a friendly work relationship. But I will never forget that Saturday morning at the office. Thank you, Heather.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment