Pages

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Greetings

Greetings, and welcome to my blog. I'm happy to have an outlet for thoughts on sex, sensuality, and erotica. I'm a married guy in my middle 40's, and I'm very happy with my home life. I enjoy expressing erotic thoughts and fantasies, and have discovered a love of writing, so I'll be doing that here.

I've been told that I have a good imagination (which I think is true), and that I'm a bad man (which makes me laugh.) I spend most of my time being a "good" man - and that's the only side that my family, neighbors, co-workers, and general acquaintances see. But it's true that there's another side that only a very few know about. I don't think of that side as "bad" - maybe intensely sensual, true to myself, and not as concerned with what anyone else thinks?

Whatever you want to name it, there's a wolf that needs to be let off the leash once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment